Tuesday 1 November 2011

Art work for taxonomy


I really like the art style of the first image and I though of doing taxonomy using the same method but I don't know if it really works. Maybe its good graphically but not for the idea of the film. Even though it will have a funny plot to keep people watching it still has to look a little more serious. 

I still don't know what exactly the plot line is but I have a basic ideas. I was thinking that there will be several adults from different race and their children. The point will be the adults, the educated etc have issues with each other cause of their race, religion, while the babies are donning funny things and do not relies these things in the other babies. I will end it in a funny way the adults fighting the children watching and saying something about how they are all fighting defending who is a better race, religion. The message would be we could learn more from babies and we basically are all born the same and don't need to classify people into groups. 



In the image on the right I was experimenting with different ways of doing this animation. I tried water color, ink acrylic and colored pens. I believe if I decided to do the film using traditional method I would use colored pencil and drawing originally in pencil. I'm thinking I can mix traditional with computer 2D animation, where background etc is traditionally and characters are done on the computer. On second thought I will do it all on the computer. I believe it would be better since I will do drip, splat, boing traditionally it would be good to change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment