Thursday 20 October 2011

Working on Drip, Slap, Boing

Here are some youtube films where I test time with: 
  1. Pixar's Day and Night (checking sound with animation time and how movement flows) 
  2. Plant 1 
  3. Plant 2
  4. Plant 3 (I like that its video with animation)
  5. Plant 4 (the camera angles changing)
  6. Dance (I like that is pauses in areas where the music doesn't have such a strong beat) 
  7. Dance again (good motion to music) 
These are just a start as I work more I will reference more. 

I really want to do it using 3D but I still don't know how skilled I will be by then. Sp for the time being I am exploring colors and methods in 2D. 

Storyboard I am working on. Before I do that I will have to write a script. Soon I will have this. I just don't know should I include characters or just stick to having only plants. Another thing I still haven't decided on is the background, where will the film take place. Another decision will they be in pots or from the ground? 

I'm just writing down my line of thought so I know where my mind is going with it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment